The DES-1228 switch is a high-performance managed Layer 2 switch that provides an ideal solution for workgroups and departments. This switch present a great entry-level managed solution for the SMB just starting out or the already established business looking to bring a managed solution to the desktops. This switch provides 4 Gigabit uplinks for connection to a Gigabit backbone or servers.
With powerful switch fabric and abundant processing memory, the DES-1228 provides wire-speed high performance for departments and workgroups. This switch includes support functions such as IGMP snooping, QoS, 802.1Q VLAN, port mirroring, Spanning Tree, port trunks to enhance performance and network resiliency.
They also support 802.1p Priority Queues, enabling users to run bandwidth-sensitive applications such as streaming multimedia and VoIP on the network. These functions allow the switches to work seamlessly with managed VLAN and 802.1p traffic on the network.
The switches provide MAC address filters screen access to the network. They support 802.1x port-based authentication, allowing the network to be configured with external RADIUS servers. Additional features like D-Link Safeguard Engine protect the switches against traffic flooding caused by virus/worm outbreaks.
With full color graphic pictures, diagrams, and easy to understand navigation menus, the switches' Web based SmartConsole Utility is as easy to use as surfing the net. It includes useful features like auto-discovery for automatic display of all DES-1228 and DES-1252 switches running on the network, Monitor List for status and trap messages and Trap View for system events, device boot up, abnormal data transfer errors and illegal login.
With built-in SNMP-based MIBs, the switches can also be integrated in an SNMP-based network and polled to provide valuable information about the status of the unit and send traps on abnormal events.
100% Price Match Guarantee:
We at Hard Disk Direct aim to provide our valuable customers the lowest prices possible of our product and give 100% guarantee to you that our prices will never exceeds the competitor’s product.
100% Quality Assurance:
Quality is our number one policy, and we do follow our policies strictly. A complete check and balance is done for all the products before any shipment and we make sure that all of our products are 100% Original and Genuine. Products we provide are “New Sealed” or “Used/Refurbished” and are certified for having good standards.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
Carefully read our Return Policy so in case of any inconvenience our valued customer can Exchange or Return the product ordered from harddiskdirect.co.uk
Free CCIE Technical Support:
We are offering free Cisco Expert Consultancy Service to our customers for their personal learning or technical support. You can contact us through phone, email or the live chat option.
Secure Payment & Shipment:
Our customers trust on us and we value your trust above all. Our suppliers efficiently make sure that our entire product is delivered on the promised time safely with our secure payment method. Our verified authorization includes: MacAfee Security, VeriSign Secured.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process:
In case of any returns, Return Material Authorization request should be raised after agreeing on the given terms and conditions below.
- This is mandatory on all the returns of HDD items regardless of the reason for return.
- Items should be returned with all the accessories, manuals, softwares, and warranty claims should be placed in their original packaging and should not be damaged.
- On receiving your RMA number, kindly repack the items in the same way the items were sent to you. In case the original box is marked or damaged in any way, restocking fee of 25% will be charged.
- Avoid writing directly on the original box or packaging.
- Clearly mentioned the RMA number on the outer box of the package because the package will not be accepted without RMA number verification.
- Mention our full address properly on the outer box of the package using a label.
- Once the product have been received and tested by our supply chain department, you will be getting your exchanged product within 10 days of receipt of the damaged item.
Please note that in case of any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be informed within two days of receipt of the product.