Broadcom NetXtreme II 57711 Dual Port SFP+/Direct Attach 10Gb Ethernet PCI-Express Network Interface Card with TOE and iSCSI Offload
The Broadcom?? NetXtremeTM II 57711 Dual Port SFP+/Direct Attach 10Gb Ethernet PCI Express Network Interface Card with TOE and iSCSI Offload is a fourth generation convergence network interface card (C-NIC) which enables convergence of all the networking communications for data network (LAN) and block storage (iSCSI) with lower CPU utilization at 10 Gigabit speeds for Dell PowerEdge rack and tower servers. The 57711 card delivers two ports for redundancy and offers a SFP+ version which is the next generation form factor that is smaller, burns less power, requires fewer components, and is less expensive than the XFP form factor.
The Broadcom 57711 Dual Port SFP+/Direct Attach NIC includes dedicated hardware and processors that not only deliver industry standard Ethernet features but also has integrated iSCSI Host Bus Adapter (HBA) functionality and TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE) capability to deliver TCP/IP data and iSCSI block storage at high I/O's per second with lower CPU utilization. This lowers cost for iSCSI acquisition, deployment and management since the 57711 uses the existing Ethernet infrastructure and eliminates the need to acquire standalone HBA cards. As part of the Broadcom NetXtreme II family of products found across the Dell PowerEdge server portfolio, this enables data centers to simplify IT networking by converging multiple functions over one wire when deploying Dell PowerEdge servers.
100% Price Match Guarantee:
We at Hard Disk Direct aim to provide our valuable customers the lowest prices possible of our product and give 100% guarantee to you that our prices will never exceeds the competitor’s product.
100% Quality Assurance:
Quality is our number one policy, and we do follow our policies strictly. A complete check and balance is done for all the products before any shipment and we make sure that all of our products are 100% Original and Genuine. Products we provide are “New Sealed” or “Used/Refurbished” and are certified for having good standards.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
Carefully read our Return Policy so in case of any inconvenience our valued customer can Exchange or Return the product ordered from harddiskdirect.co.uk
Free CCIE Technical Support:
We are offering free Cisco Expert Consultancy Service to our customers for their personal learning or technical support. You can contact us through phone, email or the live chat option.
Secure Payment & Shipment:
Our customers trust on us and we value your trust above all. Our suppliers efficiently make sure that our entire product is delivered on the promised time safely with our secure payment method. Our verified authorization includes: MacAfee Security, VeriSign Secured.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process:
In case of any returns, Return Material Authorization request should be raised after agreeing on the given terms and conditions below.
- This is mandatory on all the returns of HDD items regardless of the reason for return.
- Items should be returned with all the accessories, manuals, softwares, and warranty claims should be placed in their original packaging and should not be damaged.
- On receiving your RMA number, kindly repack the items in the same way the items were sent to you. In case the original box is marked or damaged in any way, restocking fee of 25% will be charged.
- Avoid writing directly on the original box or packaging.
- Clearly mentioned the RMA number on the outer box of the package because the package will not be accepted without RMA number verification.
- Mention our full address properly on the outer box of the package using a label.
- Once the product have been received and tested by our supply chain department, you will be getting your exchanged product within 10 days of receipt of the damaged item.
Please note that in case of any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be informed within two days of receipt of the product.