The HP 3500 Switch Series consists of advanced intelligent-edge switches, available in 24-port and 48-port fixed-port models. The foundation for these switches is a purpose-built, programmable HP ProVision ASIC that allows the most demanding networking features, such as quality of service (QoS) and security, to be implemented in a scalable yet granular fashion.
With a variety of Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100 interfaces; integrated PoE+, PoE, and non-PoE options; and versatile 10GbE connectivity (CX4, X2, and SFP+) on Gigabit Ethernet switches, the 3500 Switch Series offers excellent investment protection, flexibility, and scalability, as well as ease of deployment, operation, and maintenance.
- OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
- Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
- Traffic prioritization: allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
- Bandwidth shaping: Port-based rate limiting: provides per-port ingress-/egress-enforced increased bandwidth. Classifier-based rate limiting: uses an access control list (ACL) to enforce increased bandwidth for ingress traffic on each port. Reduced bandwidth: provides per-port, per-queue egress-based reduced bandwidth.
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ
- Remote intelligent mirroring: mirrors selected ingress/egress traffic based on ACL, port, MAC address, or VLAN to a local or remote HP 8200 zl, 6600, 6200 yl, 5400 zl, or 3500 Switch anywhere on the network
- RMON, XRMON, and sFlow v5: provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP): advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network, facilitating easy mapping by network management applications
- Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD): monitors a cable between two switches and shuts down the ports on both ends if the cable is broken, turning the bidirectional link into a unidirectional one; this prevents network problems such as loops
- Management simplicity: common software features and CLI implementation across all ProVision-based switches (including the zl and yl switches)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+): provides up to 30 W per port to IEEE 802.3 for devices that use PoE/PoE+, such as video IP phones, IEEE 802.11n wireless access points, and advanced pan/zoom/tilt security cameras
- Prestandard PoE support: detects and provides power to prestandard PoE devices
- Jumbo frames: on Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports, jumbo frames allow high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
100% Price Match Guarantee:
We at Hard Disk Direct aim to provide our valuable customers the lowest prices possible of our product and give 100% guarantee to you that our prices will never exceeds the competitor’s product.
100% Quality Assurance:
Quality is our number one policy, and we do follow our policies strictly. A complete check and balance is done for all the products before any shipment and we make sure that all of our products are 100% Original and Genuine. Products we provide are “New Sealed” or “Used/Refurbished” and are certified for having good standards.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
Carefully read our Return Policy so in case of any inconvenience our valued customer can Exchange or Return the product ordered from harddiskdirect.co.uk
Free CCIE Technical Support:
We are offering free Cisco Expert Consultancy Service to our customers for their personal learning or technical support. You can contact us through phone, email or the live chat option.
Secure Payment & Shipment:
Our customers trust on us and we value your trust above all. Our suppliers efficiently make sure that our entire product is delivered on the promised time safely with our secure payment method. Our verified authorization includes: MacAfee Security, VeriSign Secured.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process:
In case of any returns, Return Material Authorization request should be raised after agreeing on the given terms and conditions below.
- This is mandatory on all the returns of HDD items regardless of the reason for return.
- Items should be returned with all the accessories, manuals, softwares, and warranty claims should be placed in their original packaging and should not be damaged.
- On receiving your RMA number, kindly repack the items in the same way the items were sent to you. In case the original box is marked or damaged in any way, restocking fee of 25% will be charged.
- Avoid writing directly on the original box or packaging.
- Clearly mentioned the RMA number on the outer box of the package because the package will not be accepted without RMA number verification.
- Mention our full address properly on the outer box of the package using a label.
- Once the product have been received and tested by our supply chain department, you will be getting your exchanged product within 10 days of receipt of the damaged item.
Please note that in case of any discrepancies between your PO and the goods received must be informed within two days of receipt of the product.