J9299-69001 - HP ProCurve E2520-24G-PoE Ethernet Switch 4 x SFP (mini-GBIC) Shared 4 x 10/100/1000Base-T 20 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE SHIPPING ALL OVER UK£PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Selectable queue configuration: allows you to increase performance and/or traffic reliability by selecting the number of queues that best meet the requirements of your network applications; switch will map 8 priorities to either 2 or 4 queues
• Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line interface (CLI): robust command-line interface provides advanced configuration and diagnostics. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2c/SNMPv3): allows switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all ports
• Switch on a chip: provides highly integrated, high-performance switch design with a non-blocking architecture
Resiliency and high availability
• Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections. IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration.
Layer 2 switching
• VLAN support and tagging: supports the IEEE 802.1Q (4,094 VLAN IDs) and up to 256 port-based VLANs simultaneously
• Manager and operator privilege levels: enables read-only (operator) and read-write (manager) access on management interfaces
For Shipping and Payment info Click here
This product may come with a warranty. Certain terms and conditions applied. Learn more